Lecturing - Adult Education | The University of Edinburgh - adult education pgce


How To Become A Further education lecturer | Explore Jobs | UCAS adult education pgce

Do you have a bachelor's degree in a specialist subject and wish to teach people aged 14 and over? If you want to inspire and educate others in your specialist.

The programme leads to an award of a PGCE (post-compulsory) at level 7 . usually a further education college or adult education institute.

The postgraduate certificate in education – or PGCE is a one- or two-year academic QTS - this qualification is valuable if you would like to teach adult learners.

Our PGCE will help you achieve your goals. We focus on teaching in colleges, adult education centres, art colleges, healthcare and community organisations.

Find out more about types of PGCEs, what you will learn, how to find a PGCE course, Further/Adult education - if you want to teach in colleges or conduct adult.